1. From Christian to Muslim: One student's coming out story
2. ETSU students talk BLM after final day of peaceful protests
3. Sanders rally draws in hundreds of supporters who still 'feel the Bern'
4. Survey finds students are open to sexual diversity on campus
5. Milligan ladies want bins in bathroom stalls
I'M A STORYTELLER.
Last fall, I had the chance to direct, produce, write and edit a short film.
I spent weeks meeting people who were – or currently are – homeless. I saw so many different types of people: short, tall, clean-shaven, bearded, black, white, tan, spunky, shy, charismatic, hilarious, ashamed, hurt, human. The experience was incredible and unconventional, and I loved every minute of it. While working on my documentary, I was able to combine my love for journalism with my love for film. "Someplace Like Home" is currently in post-production.
READ MY RÉSUMÉ
VISIT MY IMDB PAGE
LET'S GO PLACES------
TOP FIVE STORIES
BOSTON GLOBE | PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER | JOHNSON CITY PRESS
IN THE NEWS
Powered by coffee. Copyright © Amanda Marie Florian. All rights reserved.