I'M A STORYTELLER.
Last fall, I had the chance to direct, produce, write and edit a short film.
I spent weeks meeting people who were – or currently are – homeless. I saw so many different types of people: short, tall, clean-shaven, bearded, black, white, tan, spunky, shy, charismatic, hilarious, ashamed, hurt, human. The experience was incredible and unconventional, and I loved every minute of it. While working on my documentary, I was able to combine my love for journalism with my love for film. "Someplace Like Home" is currently in post-production.
1. From Christian to Muslim: One student's coming out story
2. N.Y. college students share why they protested Trump's travel order
3. Sanders rally draws in hundreds of supporters who still 'feel the Bern'
4. VIDEO: Ask the DREAMers: Who should be America’s next president?
5. Milligan ladies want bins in bathroom stalls
Powered by coffee. Designed by Amanda Florian. Copyright © Amanda Marie Florian. All rights reserved.
BOSTON GLOBE | PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER | JOHNSON CITY PRESS
VISIT MY IMDB PAGE
IN THE NEWS
LET'S GO PLACES------
TOP FIVE STORIES
READ MY RÉSUMÉ